Fairchild’s M4800A is a High Flow Pneumatic Volume Booster specifically designed for Valve and valve actuation systems. With its Cv of 9 in both forward and exhaust modes, this pilot operated booster provides fast response and accurate control for valve actuation. In addition, the M4800A has an integral bypass valve, for optimum tuning and adjustment, even while in operation, to obtain maximum performance on opening and closing times with minimal overshoot or oscillation.
In its pilot operated regulator design, the M4800A handles up 250 psig, [17.0 BAR], (1,700 kPa) supply pressure and delivers an output pressure up to 150 psig [10.0 BAR] (1,000 kPa). The Fairchild Model 4800A Booster provides a flow capacity of 500 SCFM (850 m3/HR), which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 9 in both forward and exhaust modes.
- Cv = 9; Flow capacity of 500 SCFM (850 m3/Hr)
- Ratio Accuracy of 0.5%
- Fixed deadband between the operation of the supply valve and exhaust valve
- Integral bypass needle valve
- Soft seat supply and exhaust valve
- Pressure balanced supply valve
- Damped diaphragm control chamber
- Two accessory ports connected to the outlet chamber
- Tapped exhaust port.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.