The 24CC and 24CS M/P Converters are motor driven pneumatic regulators with motor assemblies enclosed in a commercial enclosure. The AC Control Unit for the 24CC unit is a continuous operation motor available in 115 VAC.
The control assembly for the 24CS unit is a stepper motor with an integral Translator Board which converts 23-26 VAC digital pulse inputs supplied by the customer, into control logic to drive the motor.
- Output Pressure locks in last position in event of power failure
- Continuous AC motor unit is instant start-stop, heavy duty impedance protected unit eliminates coasting and prevents burnout in the event of stalling
- Stepper motor capable of rapid start stop with high running torque enables use in open loop control systems
- Standard commercial enclosure or explosion-proof NEMA 4X housing for use in hazardous or harsh environments
- Optional end of travel limit switches for user setting of minimum and maximum pressure values
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.