Model 10 Pneumatic Pressure RegulatorBrand: Fairchild Industrial Products
The Fairchild Model 10 is a precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance and accurate process control. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the supply valve in accordance with the flow velocity.
The Model 10 features control sensitivity of 1/8" water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions.
The Fairchild Model 10 pressure regulator will handle a 500 psi, 34 BAR, maximum supply pressure and offers nine (9) output pressure ranges from 0-2 psi, 0-0.15 BAR, 0-15 kPa, up to 5-400 psi, 0.3-28 BAR, 35-2,800 kPa. The Model 10 precision regulator offers 40 SCFM, 68 m3/hr flow capacity.
- Control sensitivity of 1/8" water column allows use in precision processes
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Optional check valve permits Backflow of downstream pressure when supply is opened to atmosphere
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification for all territories and provinces
- NO Yellow Metals available for harsh media
Product information may encapsulate the entire product series. Details may vary depending on the model. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- General Industrial
- Production Lines
- Factory Automation
- Heavy Industries